Standards for Service
The National Endowment for the Arts has set the following standards for serving applicants. We pledge to:
- Treat you with courtesy and efficiency.
- Respond to inquiries and correspondence promptly.
- Provide clear and accurate information about our policies and procedures.
- Provide timely information about funding opportunities and make guidelines available promptly.
- Promptly acknowledge the receipt of your application.
- Ensure that all eligible applications are reviewed thoughtfully and fairly.
We welcome your comments on how we are meeting these standards. Please e-mail: email@example.com, attention: Standards for Service. In addition, applicants will receive an invitation to participate in a voluntary survey to provide feedback on the grant application guidelines on our website and any experiences consulting with our staff.
For questions about these guidelines or your application, contact the Literature staff at 202/682-5034 or LitFellowships@arts.gov.
The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated at an average of 12 hours per response including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. We welcome any suggestions that you might have on improving the guidelines and making them as easy to use as possible. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Reporting Burden. Note: Applicants are not required to respond to the collection of information unless it displays a currently valid U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) control number.