FY21 Final Report Instructions and Forms
FY21 FINAL REPORTS: Your final reports will be submitted entirely through REACH, except for any required hardcopy work product(s). Log in to REACH and open the Forms & Reports tab to view and submit the required reports for your award.
- Federal Financial Report (FFR): Web form available only through REACH | Instructions
- Final Descriptive Report (FDR): Web form available only through REACH
- Geographic Location of Project Activity report (GEO): Web form available only through REACH.
Instructions | Spreadsheet Template | FAQs
- Product Requirement
- Research Grants: Final Work Product Requirement for FY19 and Later Awards
- All Others - including Artworks, Challenge America, Our Town, etc.
See the Forms & Reports tab in REACH to see if your award has a product requirement.
If you need to submit a hardcopy of a product:
First-class mail to the NEA is delayed due to security screening. Products put through this process suffer irreversible damage. If you are sending a product use an alternative delivery service, such as UPS or FEDEX. Send to the following address:
National Endowment for the Arts
Office of Grants Management
400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20506