All materials listed below are free to repost with proper crediting. Any questions can be directed to the public affairs’ media staff.
The NEA's suite of motion graphics, infographics, and discipline fact sheets provide an overview of the NEA's work in communities across the country.
The NEA works with more than 20 other federal agencies, state and local governments, state and regional arts agencies, and private nonprofit organizations on projects that provide opportunities for Americans to experience quality arts programming throughout the country. Among these initiatives is the NEA's work in creative placemaking, the NEA Military Healing Arts Partnership, and Poetry Out Loud.
50th ANNIVERSARY RESOURCES
- Timeline: This timeline features a stellar project or artist the NEA has supported for each of its first 50 years.
- Milestones: These videos look at important artists and organizations that the NEA has funded over the years and the impact they have made on U.S. culture.
- United States of Arts: Since the beginning of 2015, the NEA has been gathering stories from across the country about the importance of art in people's lives and communities.
BUDGETS, PLANNING, AND OTHER RESOURCES
- Planning, agency performance, and budgets including an appropriations history (1965-2016) and the NEA's Strategic Plan (2014-2018).
- Publications about the NEA such as the 2016 Guide to the NEA and NEA History: 1965-2008.
- Annual reports (1965-2015)