Research into the value and impact of the arts is a core function of the National Endowment for the Arts. Through accurate, relevant, and timely analyses and reports, the NEA elucidates the factors, conditions, and characteristics of the U.S. arts ecosystem and the impact of the arts on other domains of American life.
Research & Analysis Director
- David Berlin
- Program Analyst, email@example.com
- Neil Chidester
- Program Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Germann
- Research Specialist, email@example.com
- Ellen Grantham
- Program Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Menzer
- Program Analyst, email@example.com
- Bonnie Nichols
- Operations Research Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Moore Shaffer
- Supervisory Program Analyst, email@example.com
The National Medal of Arts is the highest award given to artists and arts patrons by the United States government and is awarded by the President of the United States.
National gatherings with researchers and arts and community experts.
Arts Data Profile Series
Pain-free introductions to arts-related datasets.
Research: Art Works Final Reports
Final reports from Research: Art Works grantees.
National Archive of Data on Arts and Culture
Hosted by the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research at the University of Michigan