Join NEA staff to learn more about the new ‘area of particular interest’ featured in the Grants for Arts Projects category regarding digital and emergent technology, as part of the NEA’s commitment detailed in its FY2022-2026 Strategic Plan. Staff will provide examples of eligible project activities, tips for a competitive application, and provide time to address any additional questions from webinar participants. An archive of this event will be available. The webinar will be close captioned. If you would benefit from other reasonable accommodation to participate in this grant webinar, send request by email by 5/2/2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Notes for Prospective Applicants
- f your organization conducts activities that engage with digital or emergent technology or supports tech-centered creative practices, your organization is eligible to submit one additional application to the Grants for Arts Projects (GAP) funding category within the Media Arts discipline at the July 6, 2023, deadline.
- All prospective applicants should review the complete details about this opportunity, including the elements of a competitive Media Arts project prior to applying. More on this topic will be covered during the webinar.
- The Applicant Resources page includes additional resources, including:
- Registration for GAP Virtual Office Hours with the NEA Media Arts team on 6/27 and 7/12 (3:00-4:00pm ET).
- An archived webinar covering funding priorities and examples of supported projects within the GAP Media Arts discipline.