Options for Reporting

  • Employees can tell a supervisor or someone higher up in management;
  • Report the issue to the agency's Office of Inspector General ; or
  • File a complaint with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel: https://osc.gov/
  • The Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB). Certain employees may be able to appeal directly to MSPB. More information on whistleblower MSPB appeals is available at: http://www.mspb.gov/appeals/whistleblower.htm