TRANSLATION PROJECTS: Need Help?
We have fielded many questions over the years and trust that we can help you troubleshoot problems you encounter. We are at your service.
Browse the answers below and in the FAQ before you contact our staff.
You should also determine if your question is best addressed to the National Endowment for the Arts, Login.gov, or Grants.gov. Login.gov and Grants.gov are government-wide portals; they are separate entities from the National Endowment for the Arts. Though we include some tips here on navigating Login.gov and Grants.gov, technical questions about registration and uploading your application should be directed to Login.gov or Grants.gov.
Contact Login.gov for help with:
- Registration problems with Login.gov
- Login or username/password issues
Contact Grants.gov for help with:
- Registration problems with Grants.gov
- Your registration status
- Verifying and/or updating your registration information
- Technology-related problems including:
- Web browser issues
- Questions about Workspace, webforms, or Adobe Reader
- Problems submitting your application through Grants.gov
Contact the National Endowment for the Arts for help with:
- Eligibility questions
- Specific components of your application
- The fellowship guidelines
If, after looking over our guidelines and the answers in this section, you'd still like to speak to a staff member, call our Literature Fellowships Hotline at 202-682-5034 or email us at LitFellowships@arts.gov.