FY18 Final Report Instructions and Forms
FINAL REPORTS: Your final reports will be submitted entirely through REACH, except for any required hardcopy work product(s). Log in to REACH and open the Forms & Reports tab to view and submit the required reports for your award.
- How To Prepare Your FY18 Final Reports
- Federal Financial Report (FFR): Web form available only through REACH | Instructions
- Final Descriptive Reports (FDR): Form *
* Do not try to open in your browser. Instead, right click (PC) or Control-Click (MAC) and select “Save Link As” to download the file to your computer. Then open the file in the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Once you access the FDR Form, you will be directed to select the type of FDR that you need to complete. The Reports tab in REACH will tell you whether your award requires the FDR-Standard, FDR-Livability, or FDR-Arts Education.
- Geographic Location of Project Activity spreadsheet (GEO): Form and Instructions
- Product Requirement
- Our Town – Building Knowledge Projects ONLY
- Research Grants: Final Work Product Requirement for FY18 Awards.
- All Others - including Artworks, Challenge America, Our Town, etc.
See the Award Reporting Requirements file or open the Reports tab in REACH to see if your award has a product requirement.
If you need to submit a hardcopy of a product:
First-class mail to the NEA is delayed due to security screening. Products put through this process suffer irreversible damage. If you are sending a product use an alternative delivery service, such as UPS or FEDEX.
Send to the following address:
National Endowment for the Arts
Office of Grants Management
400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20506
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT STATEMENT
The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated at an average of one hour per response. This includes the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. We welcome any suggestions that you might have on improving the guidelines and making them as easy to use as possible. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to: email@example.com, Attention: Reporting Burden. Note: Applicants/awardees are not required to respond to the collection of information unless it displays a currently valid U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) control number.